A real NYC woman's issue:
Preparing for Health and Income Needs in Your Later Years
Learn about the situation for women in NYC and what is available for you.
Learn about Medicare - what it is and it is not!
What choices need to be made?
All women need to know - for yourself and as a caregiver
Presenter: Lilliam Barrios-Paoli, Commissioner NYC Department for the Aging
* Who are we (NYC women's demographics 50+) ?
* What do women face in NYC in their later years?
* What can the NYC Department for the Aging offer you?
* Where can you get the best information?
Presenter: Kathy Dunphy, Director National Government Services, NY Medicare Administrator
* What is Medicare and what it is not?
* Do you need additional insurance?
* How much does this cost you and your family?
* How does it work and what are your choices?
Information you need to know to better plan for the future for you and your family.